Fibreglass recoating and repairing doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive, you just need the knowledge and the right products. Our 3 tried and trusted products are all you need, you can use them individually to repair or coat or together to repair THEN coat.
- To recoat fibreglass roof the GRP Restoration Coat is the answer. Not a fibreglass roof paint, this coating is SO much more. Its our latest addition to our fibreglass coatings range and it is a best seller already. It goes on just like a paint but cures to a thick membrane. It will completely restore your fiberglass roof in just one coat and extend it’s life by 10 to 15 years. Don’t just take our word for it, check out our reviews on Trustpilot to see how customers are amazed by what this coating can do.
- For isolated damage and holes in your grp roof simply use a Speedpatch. Soft like a tape it will fit to any shape then cures to a hard fibreglass protective patch. This patch is an incredible all-rounder, it takes literally minutes to apply but gives you rock hard protection once it’s cured that will last for years.
- For longer cracks just use the specialist PU Sealant. An adhesive sealant that you just squeeze in and smooth off to stop that leak.
- You can buy each product on it’s own or you can choose combination kits of the restoration coating and different repair products if you need to make repairs then coat the whole roof for a better look and longer protection.
Choose from our fibreglass repair and restoration kits
Get your grp roof looking like new - revives and protects in one coat
Just repair a hole
Cover fiberglass holes with easy to apply, hard curing Speedpatch
Just repair cracks
Alltimes PU Sealant to fill and seal cracks in your cracked fibreglass roof
Reinforce weak areas & coat
Use Glassmat to strengthen weak areas then coat for a like-new grp roof
Fix holes & coat
Repair fiberglass holes with Speedpatches and coat for great finish and protection
Seal cracks & coat
Seal cracks with sealant then coat for restored fibreglass roof
Repair several holes
Kit with various size Speedpatchs to cover several holes in your grp
Tools & Accessories
Not buying a kit that comes with all the tools? You can buy any extra tools you might need right here.
Fibreglass roof repair can be daunting, we know! But our super easy and effective products and kits to repair a degraded or leaking fibreglass roof can solve the problem. You can buy them on their own or in fibreglass roof repair kits with different ‘add on’ products included for specific issues.
- For isolated damage, cracks or holes in your grp roof simply use a Speedpatch. Soft like a tape when it comes out of the envelope, it hardens from the UV in sunlight to a super strong fibreglass protective patch. You can buy a Speedpatch on it’s own to just cover a hole, or as part of a kit for larger fiberglass repair and coatings projects.
- To waterproof and strengthen your whole fibreglass flat roof our GRP Restoration Coat is the answer. So much more than a fibreglass roof paint, this coating is quite something! It cures to a thick membrane and will protect and seal your roof as well as giving it a new lease of life. You can buy it on it’s own, or it comes included in repair kits with extra products for different fiberglass repairs you might need to make before you coat. Perfect for rejuvenating a fibreglass flat roof, it only requires one coat, looks fantastic and is incredibly tough once cured. If you have any cracks or visible grp pinholes just apply some sealant as a filler first. You don’t even have to wait for the sealant to dry, just paint it straight on!
Checked out our fiberglass roof repair products and still not sure which solution is best for you? Just give us a call, we’re happy to help.