Restoring and waterproofing your leaking fibreglass roof couldn’t be easier with our GRP Roof Restoration Coating.
- Minimal preparation
- One single coat without primer
- Easy to apply
- 10 – 15 years life expectancy
- Tough finish
- Tolerant of high humidity, unlike GRP resin
- Tolerant of a range of temperatures during application
- Easy to re-coat in the future
Simply clean your fibreglass roof, make sure there are no protruding glass fibres and coat it with a generous layer of our GRP Roof Restoration Coat. If you have any cracks, blemishes or visible pinholes just use the PU sealant to repair and fill them first. You don’t even have to wait for the sealant to dry before you can apply the coating.
For a nice clean finish we recommend you tape around the edges, apply the coating then remove the tape as soon as the coating starts to get tacky.
Comes in 6kg tins, in grey. Coverage is 1m2 per kg.