Our best selling all rounder – get your hole repaired instantly with the no-mess fibreglass patch that hardens into a completely weatherproof roof seal. Once it’s set you can drill it, put a bolt through it, whatever you need.
What You Need to Know:
Coverage: Small – for 3 holes of no more than 8cm x 4cms each.
Medium – for 3 holes of no more than 8cm x 4cms each and 1 hole of 20cms x 13cms.
Large – for 3 holes of no more than 8cm x 4cms each and 3 holes of 20cms x 13cms
Application: Clean your roof with ISO A-Clean. Prime if roof is old or uneven with UV PRimer. If you need to cut the patch then do so in the packet. Once you’re ready remove Speedpatch from packet and take off the white release paper and stick down. Ensure the edges are firmly down. You can leave the clear, glossy cover down on the outward facing side but if you want to paint over it or would prefer a matt finish just take it off. The Speedpatch needs daylight to cure so on a sunny day it will cure incredibly quickly but if it’s somewhere inside and dark you may need a UV lamp to help the patch cure.
Important: On a smooth surface like GRP or metal this will adhere straight onto the surface but on rougher and more porous surfaces such as asbestos always use the UV Curing primer first and always ensure the surface is completely dry.
How Do I apply It?
- Clean the area to be repaired
- Ensure it’s dry – a wipe with acetone will help
- Open the light proof pouch, keeping the SpeedPatch away from direct sunlight
- Peel off the clear film to expose the sticky resin
- Mould in place and apply pressure
- Peel off the black film to expose the patch to UV rays
That’s it. Fast, simple and durable. It will set in anything from 5 minutes in strong direct sunlight to half an hour or longer in indirect UV light. If you are making repairs away from any natural light you will need a UV lamp with a range of 365-420 nm.
Why Choose SpeedPatch?
- Far more durable than bitumen based leak solutions, and has the watertight reliability of roofing favourite, GRP.
- Time and money saving DIY process – no contractors or extortionate material costs
- One size fits all, cut SpeedPatch to the exact size and shape you need using ordinary scissors
- Confident adherance, will stick to substrate contours, ideal for asbestos roof repair
- Worry-free waterproofing with tough GRP consistency, so you can sleep through the heaviest of rainfalls
- High versatility means you can use SpeedPatchs on boats, lorries, horseboxes and much more (see below)
- Porous surfaces are no problem when you use the UV Curing Resin as a primer
- A professional finish, despite awkward roof shapes
- Clean and easy process, no mixing or measuring
- UV cured: simply place over the area and the patch will cure with sunlight
- Can be drilled, sanded or painted, unlike other repair options
- Cure can be sped up by using a UV lamp
Crack repair for more than just a roof sealant:
- Gutters and downpipes
- Sporting equipment
- HVAC equipment
- Vehicle cabs and agricultural machinery
- Exhausts, tool casings
- Vehicle bumpers
- Lorry spoilers and bodies
- Tanks for liquids
- Electrical cases and mouldings
- Almost anything else you can think of…
Easy but durable roof leak repair.
Speedpatch is a perfect solution for leaks and holes. Don’t be fooled by it’s quick and easy application. It’s designed with a durable and reliable repair in mind, meaning you can get your surface sealed instantly.
Soft and easy to apply but sets to tough finish
Cut to desired shape and size
Works on asbestos, fibreglass, metal…any hard surface
Small , Medium or Large, multi and bulk packs available
150 x 75mm (Small), 150 x 225mm (Medium), 300 x 200mm (Large)
Get the surface clean and dry. Open the light proof pouch, keeping the SpeedPatch away from direct sunlight Peel off the clear film to expose the sticky resin. Mould in place and apply pressure. Peel off the black film to expose the patch to UV rays
Purchased a large speedpatch and UV primer/resin for the repair of a large hole in an old asbestos garage roof. Products received swiftly with excellent application instructions and I could not be happier with the end result , thoroughly recommended.
Great product. Did exactly what it said it would do. Used it to patch a split in a fibre glass roof and it worked. Set hard in about 30 minutes under cloudy conditions.
Fitted the patch to a damaged roof of my motorhome which I have tried other products on. Can say as of yet the patch has sealed so I am well pleased! Advise anyone using it, get everything ready and leave out of the day light till ready to use as it does go off fairly quickly.
Purchased SpeedPatch – Medium (150 x 225mm) to fill a hole on the roof of my motorhome due to an old satalite dish that was removed, tried silicone and a few other methods which didn’t work. Product was easy to use and hardened within a few minutes, the next day patch was completely solid. So far so good haven’t had any leaks, would highly recommend. Great company!
Get your garage or commercial asbestos roof sealed quickly, easily and effectively
Simply clean and prime the area, and SpeedPatch is ready to go straight on. There’s no mixing or measuring and the patch just needs sunlight to become rigid and watertight.
It’s difficult to find DIY products or information on fixing your asbestos roof. That’s why we’re here. After spending years working with the HSE guidelines on asbestos, we’re able to give you step by step photo instructions on how to get a safe, easy and effective repair that’ll stop your leak.
Get your caravan or motorhome roof sealed without even leaving the driveway
Forget extortionate garage prices and get your vehicle roof waterproofed yourself. SpeedPatch’s tough GRP build up makes it an ideal sealant for the holes and cracks in your caravan roof. SpeedPatch usually needs to be combined with another sealant. Get in touch for advice on your project.