Get your hole or crack repaired with the no-mess fibreglass patch that hardens into a completely weatherproof roof sealant. Far more durable than bitumen based leak solutions, and has the watertight reliability of roofing favourite, GRP.
- Time and money saving DIY process – no contractors or extortionate material costs
- One size fits all, cut SpeedPatch to the exact size and shape you need using ordinary scissors
- Confident adherance, will stick to substrate contours, ideal for asbestos roof repair
- Worry-free waterproofing with tough GRP consistency, so you can sleep through the heaviest of rainfalls
- High versatility means you can use SpeedPatchs on boats, lorries, horseboxes and much more (see below)
- Porous surfaces are no problem when you use the UV Curing Resin as a primer
- A professional finish, despite awkward roof shapes
- Clean and easy process, no mixing or measuring
- UV cured: simply place over the area and the patch will cure with sunlight
- Can be drilled, sanded or painted, unlike other repair options
- Cure can be sped up by using a UV lamp
Important: combine with the UV Curing primer for protection on porous surfaces such as asbestos, and always ensure the surface is completely dry.
Got a hole in your asbestos garage or shed roof? Get a step by step photo guide and everything else you need with the Roof Hole repair kit.
Crack repair for more than just a roof sealant:
- Gutters and downpipes
- Sporting equipment
- HVAC equipment
- Vehicle cabs and agricultural machinery
- Exhausts, tool casings
- Vehicle bumpers
- Lorry spoilers and bodies
- Tanks for liquids
- Electrical cases and mouldings
- Almost anything else you can think of…
Easy but durable roof leak repair.
Speedpatch is a perfect solution for leaks and holes. Don’t be fooled by it’s quick and easy application. It’s designed with a durable and reliable repair in mind, meaning you can get your surface sealed instantly.