Our best selling all rounder – get your hole or crack repaired with the no-mess fibreglass patch that hardens into a completely weatherproof roof sealant.
Far more durable than bitumen based leak solutions, and has the watertight reliability of roofing favourite, GRP.
- Time and money saving DIY process – no contractors or extortionate material costs
- One size fits all, cut SpeedPatch to the exact size and shape you need using ordinary scissors
- Confident adherance, will stick to substrate contours, ideal for asbestos roof repair
- Worry-free waterproofing with tough GRP consistency, so you can sleep through the heaviest of rainfalls
- High versatility means you can use SpeedPatchs on boats, lorries, horseboxes and much more (see below)
- Porous surfaces are no problem when you use the UV Curing Resin as a primer
- A professional finish, despite awkward roof shapes
- Clean and easy process, no mixing or measuring
- UV cured: simply place over the area and the patch will cure with sunlight
- Can be drilled, sanded or painted, unlike other repair options
- Cure can be sped up by using a UV lamp
Important: On a smooth surface like GRP or metal this will adhere straight onto the surface but on rougher and more porous surfaces such as asbestos always use the UV Curing primer first and always ensure the surface is completely dry.
Got a hole in your asbestos garage or shed roof? Get a step by step photo guide and everything else you need with the Roof Hole repair kit.
Crack repair for more than just a roof sealant:
- Gutters and downpipes
- Sporting equipment
- HVAC equipment
- Vehicle cabs and agricultural machinery
- Exhausts, tool casings
- Vehicle bumpers
- Lorry spoilers and bodies
- Tanks for liquids
- Electrical cases and mouldings
- Almost anything else you can think of…
Easy but durable roof leak repair.
Speedpatch is a perfect solution for leaks and holes. Don’t be fooled by it’s quick and easy application. It’s designed with a durable and reliable repair in mind, meaning you can get your surface sealed instantly.