Our best selling all rounder – get your hole repaired instantly with the no-mess fibreglass patch that hardens into a completely weatherproof roof seal. Once it’s set you can drill it, put a bolt through it, whatever you need.
What you need to know
Coverage: Small – for 3 holes of no more than 8cm x 4cms each.
Medium – for 3 holes of no more than 8cm x 4cms each and 1 hole of 20cms x 13cms.
Large – for 3 holes of no more than 8cm x 4cms each and 3 holes of 20cms x 13cms
Application: Clean your roof with ISO A-Clean. Prime if roof is old or uneven with UV PRimer. If you need to cut the patch then do so in the packet. Once you’re ready remove Speedpatch from packet and take off the white release paper and stick down. Ensure the edges are firmly down. You can leave the clear, glossy cover down on the outward facing side but if you want to paint over it or would prefer a matt finish just take it off. The Speedpatch needs daylight to cure so on a sunny day it will cure incredibly quickly but if it’s somewhere inside and dark you may need a UV lamp to help the patch cure.
Important: On a smooth surface like GRP or metal this will adhere straight onto the surface but on rougher and more porous surfaces such as asbestos always use the UV Curing primer first and always ensure the surface is completely dry.
Far more durable than bitumen based leak solutions, and has the watertight reliability of roofing favourite, GRP.
- Time and money saving DIY process – no contractors or extortionate material costs
- One size fits all, cut SpeedPatch to the exact size and shape you need using ordinary scissors
- Confident adherance, will stick to substrate contours, ideal for asbestos roof repair
- Worry-free waterproofing with tough GRP consistency, so you can sleep through the heaviest of rainfalls
- High versatility means you can use SpeedPatchs on boats, lorries, horseboxes and much more (see below)
- Porous surfaces are no problem when you use the UV Curing Resin as a primer
- A professional finish, despite awkward roof shapes
- Clean and easy process, no mixing or measuring
- UV cured: simply place over the area and the patch will cure with sunlight
- Can be drilled, sanded or painted, unlike other repair options
- Cure can be sped up by using a UV lamp
Crack repair for more than just a roof sealant:
- Gutters and downpipes
- Sporting equipment
- HVAC equipment
- Vehicle cabs and agricultural machinery
- Exhausts, tool casings
- Vehicle bumpers
- Lorry spoilers and bodies
- Tanks for liquids
- Electrical cases and mouldings
- Almost anything else you can think of…
Easy but durable roof leak repair.
Speedpatch is a perfect solution for leaks and holes. Don’t be fooled by it’s quick and easy application. It’s designed with a durable and reliable repair in mind, meaning you can get your surface sealed instantly.