If your felt, EPDM, PVC or timber roof is aged and damaged you are looking for a repair kit to address the issues. Look no further than the leaking roof sheets repair kit. Like the entire range of applications and kits on the GooForIt site, this repair kit was built with ease of use in mind. Assembled by experts and used by professionals across the country and beyond.
The repair kit comes with max-strength butyl tape and the extra-durable AllTimes liquid rubber for a maximum-hold coating. It also contains a step-by-step guide for homeowners new to DIY and roof repair products. A 50mm brush and disposable gloves for safety and ease of application.
If you’re looking for a repair solution for your roof, then GooForIt have got you covered.
Everything you need to seal cracks and damaged areas in your roof.
- Superior durability compared to bitumen based products
- Worry-free application — Quick and easy to apply with a comprehensive photo guide
- Highly durable fleece-reinforced butyl tape can give you years of waterproofing
- The Alltimes Reinforced Liquid Rubber seals your roof
- Stop leaks by sealing cracks and covering generally bad areas of the roof
Just pick it up and go. You’ll get everything you need to repair cracks and general leaks in your roof.
- The tough fleece-reinforced butyl tape that outlasts bitumen based products
- The ever-trusty Alltimes Reinforced Liquid Rubber, with extra durability
- A step by step photo guide of application, making it easier than ever to seal your roof
- Disposable gloves, to keep your hands dry and clean
Sizing up your roof
5 M – For cracks and damaged areas totalling no more than 5m long, and 10cm wide. For wider areas position the Butyl Tape side by side.
10 M – For cracks and damaged areas totalling no more than 10m long, and 10cm wide. For wider areas position the Butyl Tape side by side.
40 M – For cracks and damaged areas totalling no more than 40m long, and 10cm wide. For wider areas position the Butyl Tape side by side.