An excellent budget option for repairs on larger roofs in reasonable condition. Our kit comes with the right primer and rust inhibitor to ensure you’ll get good adhesion and longevity.
What You Need to Know:
Colours: Various – see colour chart
Kit includes: A-Clean, Rust Converter, Metal Primer, Construction Primer, Isonit
Coverage: Up to 24m2 (enough for your ‘typical’ garage roof)
Application: Clean, prime and coat in 2 coats.
If you need to seal any gaps or larger cracks then you will need some of our adhesive sealant – MS Polymer – to seal them up first. This can be painted on.
How Do I apply It?
- Clean the roof using the ISO A clean. Mix the Biocide at a ratio of 1:2 and apply. The longer you leave it on the more effective it is.
- Apply the rust converter to any bolts or fixings that are corroded.
- Apply the metal primer to any metal on the roof, eg bolts and fixings.
- Apply sealant (MS Polymer) to any cracks or gaps.
- Prime the roof and allow to dry.
- The first top coat can then be applied. This must be dry before you apply the second top coat.
NB It is advised you apply Biocide every 1 to 2 years after application.
Why Choose High Performance Roof Coating Kit?
ISOnit is an extremely versatile product that protects against growth of fungi, algae and lichens. It is also UV stable and has an elasticity of up to 700% even at -20. It’s a great option for extending your roof life when budget is a key factor.
Up to 24m2 (enough for your ‘typical’ garage roof)
Clean, prime and coat in 2 coats.
Purchased a large speedpatch and UV primer/resin for the repair of a large hole in an old asbestos garage roof. Products received swiftly with excellent application instructions and I could not be happier with the end result , thoroughly recommended.
Ordered and delivered within 2 days. Brilliant service. The Asbestos roof repair pack is fantastic, does the job. highly recommended.
Great service, great product 🙂 Easy to apply and fixed my leaky old asbestos roof with minimum fuss……..Thanks 🙂