Get your hole or crack repaired with the no-mess fibreglass patch that hardens into a completely weatherproof sealant. Far more durable than bitumen based leak solutions, and has the durability and watertight reliability of favourite, GRP.
How To Use:
If you’re looking for a professional finish with a time and money saving product, then it’s time to seal your cracks and holes, with our easy to use and weather resistant Speed patch! The simple steps below will show you how quick and simple it really is…
- Clean the area to be repaired
- Ensure it’s dry – a wipe with acetone will help
- Open the light proof pouch, keeping the SpeedPatch away from direct sunlight
- Peel off the white release paper to expose the sticky resin
- Mould in place and apply pressure
- Instantly peel off the cellophane film to expose the patch for a matt finish, or leave on until fully cured then peel off for a gloss finish.
- Let daylight cure the patch. Very fast in bright sunshine and slower on grey days!
Where To Use:
The great thing about the SpeedPatch is it can be used on almost every surface, whatever needs fixing you can repair it with the SpeedPatch for:
- Gutters and downpipes
- Sporting equipment
- HVAC equipment
- Vehicle cabs and agricultural machinery
- Exhausts, tool casings
- Vehicle bumpers
- Lorry spoilers and bodies
- Tanks for liquids
- Electrical cases and mouldings
- Almost anything else you can think of…
- Not only will you be able to repair without mixing and creating mess, the SpeedPatch will also benefit you in many other ways…
- Time and money saving DIY process – no contractors or extortionate material costs
- One size fits all, cut SpeedPatch to the exact size and shape you need using ordinary scissors
- Confident adherence, will stick to substrate contours.
- Worry-free waterproofing with tough GRP consistency, so you can sleep through the heaviest of rainfalls
- High versatility means you can use SpeedPatchs on boats, lorries, horseboxes and much more (see below)
- Porous surfaces are no problem when you use the UV Curing Resin as a primer
- A professional finish, despite awkward shapes
- Clean and easy process, no mixing or measuring
- UV cured: simply place over the area and the patch will cure with daylight
- Can be drilled, sanded or painted, unlike other repair options
- Using a UV lamp you can speed up the cure time, which can be used in dark areas
That’s it. Fast, simple and durable. It will set in anything from a couple of minutes in strong direct sunlight, to half an hour or longer in indirect UV light. If you are making repairs away from any natural light you will need a UV lamp with a range of 365-420 nm.
Don’t miss out any longer; Get started today at: www.gooforit.co.uk/speed-patch