Finally, an instant solution that’ll stop your leak when you need it most. Pour ‘n’ Plug seals cracks and holes even if they’re underwater and it’s pouring with rain. Unlike standard off the shelf bitumen based solutions, this gives you get a watertight repair even in the worst of application conditions.
- Can seal holes and cracks underwater, so you can stop your leak when you need to most
- High density means the solution will displace ponding water, ideal for flat roofs or gutter repair jobs
- Stronger and more reliable than many bitumen and acrylic based solutions
- Can be applied in cold temperatures
- Perfect solution for asbestos roof or gutter repair
- Combine with the polyfab reinforcing fleece to seal holes and large cracks
- Highly durable and reliable solution from ProGuard, creators of EPDM Liquid Rubber
Emergency roof repair for asbestos, flat and metal roofs and gutters.
Unlike off the shelf emergency repairs that are often bitumen or acrylic based, extensive research and lab work went into creating Pour ‘n’ Plug into a highly durable and easy to apply solution. Bitumen based repairs, which is generally what you’ll find in your local hardware shop, can crack in the cold and expand in the heat. Pour ‘n’ Plug was designed, by coatings experts ProGuard, to combat this with a premium chemical make up.
Pour ‘n’ Plug is designed to be applied generously. You should end up with a thick layer of solution over the affected areas. For covering holes and cracks, use the reinforcing polyfab matting to create a bridge over the gap.
|Suitable for||Flat roof repair, metal roof repair, asbestos roof repair and gutter repair|