If your roof is aged and damaged then you need a repair kit to address the issues. Look no further than the asbestos leaking roof sheets repair kit. Like the entire range of applications and kits on the GooForIt site, this repair kit was built with ease of use in mind, assembled by experts and used by professionals across the country and beyond. The repair kit comes with max-strength butyl tape, the extra-durable Alltimes liquid rubber for a maximum-hold coating. It also contains a step-by-step guide for homeowners new to DIY and roof repair products. A 50mm brush and disposable gloves for safety and ease of application. If you’re looking for a repair solution for your asbestos roof, then GooForIt have got you covered.
Asbestos Roof Repair Kit
Everything you need to seal cracks and damaged areas in your asbestos roof, perfect for aged asbestos roof sheets.
- Superior durability compared to bitumen based products
- Worry-free application — Quick and easy to apply with a comprehensive photo guide
- Highly durable fleece-reinforced butyl tape can give you years of waterproofing
- The Alltimes Liquid Rubber seals general porosity in your roof
- Stop leaks by sealing cracks and covering generally bad areas of the roof
Highly Durable, Yet DIY, Asbestos Roof Sheet Repair
Just pick it up and go. You’ll get everything you need to repair cracks and general leaks in your asbestos roof.
- The tough fleece-reinforced butyl tape that outlasts bitumen based products
- The ever-trusty Alltimes Liquid Rubber, with extra durability
- A step by step photo guide of application, making it easier than ever to seal your roof
- 50mm brush, for easy spreading of the Alltimes Liquid Rubber
- Disposable gloves, to keep your hands dry and clean
Sizing Up Your Asbestos Roof
5 M – For cracks and porous areas totalling no more than 5m long, and 10cm wide. For wider areas position the Butyl Tape side by side.
10 M – For cracks and porous areas totalling no more than 10m long, and 10cm wide. For wider areas position the Butyl Tape side by side.
40 M – For cracks and porous areas totalling no more than 40m long, and 10cm wide. For wider areas position the Butyl Tape side by side.