From the Danish company, Iso Paint Nordic, that cares about the environment but won’t compromise on quality. Straightforward top quality cladding paint using the latest technology with no sales gimmicks and when you compare costs with quality, we don’t believe you can do better than Isonit. The product is applied in 2 coats. We recommend you water down the product by 10% for the first coat. When applying to more porous substrates like old cement tiles we would recommend you use a primer first. Please contact us to discuss the most suitable primer for your substrate.
- Extend roof and cladding life by up to 15 years, probably preventing future issues
- Protects the surface against wind and the rain, while rejuvenating it with a bright colour
- Smooth to spray due to being water based and passing strict quality controls
- UV stable, so won’t break down after relentless sun exposure
- Has the flexibility to remain durable in extreme temperatures
- Breathable, leading to a dry and healthy roof
Isonit Roof Coating is based on nanopolyurethane optimised acrylic polymers which show lasting flexibility, water repellency, breathability, UV-resistance and fast drying. Isonit is easy to apply, has good adhesion to the surface and provides your cladding with a like-new look for years to come.
|Suitable for||roof tiles, metal cladding|
|Application||Brush, roller or spray|