Our EPDM Liquid Rubber combines all the weatherproofing qualities of EPDM rubber with an easy application and seamless finish. If you are looking to add less weight to your roof and use a trusted, quick one coat system then look no further.
Why would you risk an EPDM membrane roof repair with another coating of a different chemistry? With a 25 year track record and thousands of satisfied customers, Liquid Rubber EPDM is the roof repair solution of choice for many coating projects.
Why EPDM Liquid Rubber
- EPDM’s hydrophobic qualities make it reliable in the heaviest of rainfalls
- Great UV protection means long term reliability and no enbrittling typical of many other coatings
- Handle building movement due to high temperature change tolerance, even in the extreme conditions that destroy other coatings, EPDM will remain flexible
- Superior chemistry means superior performance, even at this high end of the coating market
- A single coat system means less product and less application time
- Instant corrosion sealing with no primer necessary, unlike many other systems
- Highly versatile rubber means that Liquid EPDM can be paired with the ProFlex primer for difficult surfaces
- Unique heritage, EPDM membrane has been the go-to option for roofing for more than 50 years
Suitable surfaces for EPDM Liquid Rubber: We recommend Liquid EPDM Rubber for metal, rubber and fibreglass, fibreglass, concrete, wood, fabric, foam and many other surfaces
EPDM Liquid Rubber Coating has proven to outlast acrylic, urethane and elastomerics by 4 times. There may be lower-cost products on the market but none that have the long-term durability, waterproofing ability and tolerance to extreme temperatures like Liquid Rubber EPDM.
*Be aware that EPDM membranes from different manufactures can vary in chemical content and as with all jobs it is advisable to make a test first.