Head away anywhere and at anytime, and never worry about roof leaks – no matter what the weather throws at you.
- Complete confidence in a watertight finish with this tried and tested liquid rubber, trusted worldwide
- Instantly seal leaks without even leaving your driveway
- Quick and easy DIY application, saving you time and money
- Unique liquid EPDM, outperforming standard acrylic or elastomeric coatings
- High flexibility, so can handle years of vehicle movement without fear of leaks
- Single coat application and immediate waterproofing, so you’re back on the road ASAP
- Keep your beloved vehicle for longer by extending roof life and keeping the insides dry
- Forms a tough and seamless membrane, one that easily withstands ponding water
EPDM Liquid Roof is designed to seal your vehicle’s roof quickly, easily and for years to come. A single application is all that’s needed and then you’re ready for miles of leak-free adventuring. Plus you can cut expensive garage labour fees out, and usually not even have to leave the driveway.
“I was going to install a regular rubber roof when I saw your product. It would save a lot of work. I ordered a gallon to try and your product was just what you said it was. It went on easy with the squeegee and evened itself to a beautiful coating. It looks and feels like it will last a long time. I am ordering a second gallon to finish the job.” – Bernie P.
Why Use Liquid Roof?
EPDM Liquid Roof is no ordinary caravan/motorhome sealant. It’s success is due to a premium quality chemical design. Unlike the normal acrylic elastomeric coatings, which are vulnerable to fail in sudden showers or freezing temperatures, Liquid Roof is the liquid form of the highly durable EPDM rubber.
That means Liquid Roof has the same advanced weatherproofing benefits that made EPDM sheets a worldwide feature in the roofing industry. Highly flexible, incredibly durable, UV and extreme temperature resistant, EPDM is backed up by decades of trusted roof waterproofing by thousands of professionals. You get all of these unique sealant benefits with Liquid Roof, but with an easier to apply and seamless liquid form. This means that next time your roof is drumming with heavy rain, you can sit back and relax, knowing Liquid Roof has completely sealed any leaks.
Not just for caravan/motorhome roof repair. A premium chemical make up makes Liquid Roof a versatile sealant, ready to stop leaks in numerous surfaces, including: caravan and motorhome roofs, large RV vehicles, mobile homes, house boats, narrowboats and much more.
NOTE: If you are sealing your roof at temperatures below 12 Degrees C, you might want to look at our Winter Caravan and Motor Home Roof Repair