Highly UV and weather resistant, our Alltimes Liquid Rubber kit is an excellent two coat system for your Asphalt, Felt & Bitumen roof repair jobs.
What You Need to Know:
Size: Various sizes
Coverage: 6m sq, 12m sq, 18m sq, 24m sq
Cleaning Up: You need a strong cleaning product like Xylene for cleaning tools, etc afterwards.
What’s in the kits?
Kits come in 4 sizes; 7m sq, 12m sq, 18m sq, 24m sq.
They all contain; Alltimes liquid rubber, sealant foils, polyfabric, you can choose with or without tools and you can choose same day or next day primer.
How Do I apply It?
- Clean and dry surface thoroughly
- Make all necessary repairs to the surface with Alltimes Joint Sealant.
- Apply Joint Sealant at all sharp join angles to create a small fillet.
- Prime the roof
- Apply a coat of Alltimes Liquid Rubber or Felt Roofs.
- Then embed a complete layer of Polyfab into the coating.
- Apply another coat of Alltimes Liquid Rubber Roofing for Felt Roofs.
Why Choose Alltimes Liquid Rubber Ashphalt, Felt & Bitumen Roof Kit ?
- Years of waterproof protection that can increase roof life and avoid disposal costs
- Excellent adhesion and UV resistance
- No risk of humidity building up under the coating as it cures as a breathable film
- Worry free waterproofing with a 40°C extreme cold resistance
- Applicable at low temperatures (5°C)
6m sq, 12m sq, 18m sq, 24m sq
Get the surface clean and dry. Make all repairs to surface. Apply joint sealant to all join angles to create small fillet. Prime roof. Apply coat of liquid rubber, embed complete layer of Polyfab in coating. Apply another coat of liquid rubber.
I was facing a £4,900 roof replacement quote for my motor home and thought my RVing days were over. I was incredibly pleased with your product. It has done everything you said it would. My roof looks brand new and has a seamless finish that looks like I will be leak free for years to come. Thanks for a product that performed as promised and is well within the capabilities of a determined RV Owner to apply.
We recently installed Liquid Roof on the roof of our houseboat. Liquid Roof was installed over unpainted plywood, fibreglass, painted wood and aluminium. It bonded very well to everything! Installation was relatively easy and the final result looks great! We are extremely pleased and have been recommending it to everyone on our dock! Thanks.
I was about to install a regular rubber roof when I saw your product. It would save a lot of work. I ordered a gallon to try and it was just as described. It went on easy with the squeegee and evened itself to a beautiful coating. It looks and feels long lasting. I am ordering a second gallon to finish the job.
Coverage rate for 15 years: 2kg in total, 1 kg for each coat/ sqm minimum
Minimum total consumption: 2kg per sqm
Form: Viscous coloured liquid
Pack size: 15kg
Shelf life: 12 months
Application temperature limits: 5°C to 35°C