Highly UV and weather resistant, our Alltimes Liquid Rubber kit is an excellent two coat system for your Asphalt, Felt & Bitumen roof repair jobs.
What You Need to Know:
Size: Various sizes
Coverage: 6m sq, 12m sq, 18m sq, 24m sq
Cleaning Up: You need a strong cleaning product like Xylene for cleaning tools, etc afterwards.
What’s in the kits?
Kits come in 4 sizes; 7m sq, 12m sq, 18m sq, 24m sq.
They all contain; Alltimes liquid rubber, sealant foils, polyfabric, you can choose with or without tools and you can choose same day or next day primer.
How Do I apply It?
- Clean and dry surface thoroughly
- Make all necessary repairs to the surface with Alltimes Joint Sealant.
- Apply Joint Sealant at all sharp join angles to create a small fillet.
- Prime the roof
- Apply a coat of Alltimes Liquid Rubber or Felt Roofs.
- Then embed a complete layer of Polyfab into the coating.
- Apply another coat of Alltimes Liquid Rubber Roofing for Felt Roofs.
Why Choose Alltimes Liquid Rubber Ashphalt, Felt & Bitumen Roof Kit ?
- Years of waterproof protection that can increase roof life and avoid disposal costs
- Excellent adhesion and UV resistance
- No risk of humidity building up under the coating as it cures as a breathable film
- Worry free waterproofing with a 40°C extreme cold resistance
- Applicable at low temperatures (5°C)