Highly UV and weather resistant, our Alltimes Liquid Rubber kit is an excellent two coat system for your Asphalt, Felt & Bitumen roof repair jobs. It’s benefits include:
Years of waterproof protection that can increase roof life and avoid disposal costs
Excellent adhesion and UV resistance
No risk of humidity building up under the coating as it cures as a breathable film
Worry free waterproofing with a 40°C extreme cold resistance
Applicable at low temperatures (5°C)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Coverage rate for 15 years: 2kg in total, 1 kg for each coat/ sqm minimum
Minimum total consumption: 2kg per sqm
Form: Viscous coloured liquid
Pack size: 15kg
Shelf life: 12 months
Application temperature limits: 5°C to 35°C
1. Clean and dry surface thoroughly
2. Make all necessary repairs to the surface with Alltimes Joint Sealant.
3. Apply Joint Sealant at all sharp join angles to create a small fillet.
4. Prime the roof
5. Apply a coat of Alltimes Liquid Rubber or Felt Roofs.
6. Then embed a complete layer of Polyfab into the coating.
7. Apply another coat of Alltimes Liquid Rubber Roofing for Felt Roofs.